Brugeravatar
Flax_Generous
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 607 gange
Blevet takket: 510 gange

Re: 1/10 Celtic - FC Barcelona

Indlæg af Flax_Generous »

Daluigi skrev:Værdigt må man sige
Det er en joke, op med humøret. Hvis du så inderligt hungrer efter mere fyldestgørende svar kan du jo bare læse et par sider videre fra hvor du quoter.

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Geografisk sted: Babylon
Har takket: 1687 gange
Blevet takket: 1123 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

Jeg har lige set kampen og er godt tilfreds men vi bruger igen alt for meget tid på at finde huller i modstanderens forsvar. Vi er ikke i 2009 mere og alle hold har læst vores spil derfor skal vi SKYYYYDEE noget mere ud fra feltet.
Hvis vi ikke ændrer på det når vi møder de større hold så bliver vi straffet.
MDCCCXCIX

Brugeravatar
zqa
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 178 gange
Blevet takket: 597 gange

Indlæg af zqa »

Flax_Generous skrev:Billede
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
#jesuisSheep

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Du kommer til at leve i pænt lang tid så, hvis vi antager at der er 65 millioner år mellem den første streg og den streg hvor du blev født.

Piquénbauer
Har takket: 378 gange
Blevet takket: 1616 gange

Indlæg af Piquénbauer »

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champi ... ID=HP_BN_4

Why should Neymar have to put up with criticism from the Celtic manager, Neil Lennon, and his Scotland counterpart Gordon Strachan after being attacked by Scott Brown on Tuesday night? Lennon told the press in the wake of Barcelona's 1-0 win at Parkhead that the game turned on Brown's red card and referred to Neymar's reputation as a diver as the main reason behind it.

Well, there is one simple way to put a stop to all such conjecture: don't kick Neymar in the back. Scott Brown stupidly abdicated his captain's duties, nudging the Brazilian with his foot like a brat, leaving his side to play for half an hour against one of the best teams in the world. What ensued, inevitably, was a Barcelona victory.

This season in the Champions League Brown had already stamped on a Shakhter Karagandy player and elbowed Mario Balotelli off the ball in the defeat to Milan, instigating a goal. Why is Celtic's captain behaving so thuggishly, seemingly intent on inflicting damage to his own team? And why is his manager excusing his behaviour, passing the blame to the victim?

Even Brown's apology for the Barcelona dismissal was couched in the language of a man failing to grasp the consequence of his actions. In between "I made a mistake" and "I put my team-mates in a difficult position" were phrases like "in the heat of the moment", "I think it was a harsh decision" and "there wasn't a huge amount of contact."

Things are hard enough for Celtic in a group containing Barcelona, Milan and Ajax. They do not need the indiscipline of Brown compromising their chances any further. His suspension should be welcomed by the players he can no longer endanger, on both sides.
¡Madrid cabrón, saluda al campeón!

Brugeravatar
Daluigi
Geografisk sted: Galten
Har takket: 127 gange
Blevet takket: 851 gange

Indlæg af Daluigi »

Blaugrana92 skrev:
Du kommer til at leve i pænt lang tid så, hvis vi antager at der er 65 millioner år mellem den første streg og den streg hvor du blev født.
Det er en joke, Blau. Op med humøret siger han.
Forumlegende

Besvar