Har takket: 2 gange
Blevet takket: 639 gange

Re: 10 - Lionel Andrés Messi

Indlæg af Michman »

Antal mål

Atlético de Madrid

Sevilla

Real Madrid
... Nice fandme ikke de små klubber han nakker!
Real Madrid er intet andet end et indkøbshold.
Barça - Beautiful football since 1899

Sandro Rosell - Jeg tilgiver dig ALDRIG.. Og Bartomeu du har ødelagt min klub..

Første kamp live 2/3 2014 FC Barcelona - Almería

Barca er min religion..

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Visca El Barca skrev:Hvad blev der af dit blog-indlæg blau?.
For det første faldt jeg i søvn, og for det andet tog min søster computeren med i skole. Hvilket måske er fair nok, da det er hendes. Men jeg skal nok lige smide det ind så snart jeg får stjålet den computer tilbage!

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Blaugrana92 skrev:
Visca El Barca skrev:Hvad blev der af dit blog-indlæg blau?.
For det første faldt jeg i søvn, og for det andet tog min søster computeren med i skole. Hvilket måske er fair nok, da det er hendes. Men jeg skal nok lige smide det ind så snart jeg får stjålet den computer tilbage!
He He ok, det lyder fair.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 321 gange
Blevet takket: 1170 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Messi has scored 20 of his 234 Barcelona goals with a chip, 10 with his head, 22 from a penalty and 5 from a free-kick #fcblive [via efe]

Visca El Barca

Maradona: Talk about Messi being the best footballer ever making Pele nervous
The legendary No. 10 is of the opinion that the recent debate on whether the 24-year-old is the greatest footballer of all time is going to trouble his long-time rival

Mar 24, 2012 8:00:00 AM
By Ben Somerford

Al Wasl coach Diego Maradona has stated that the discussion whether Barcelona record-breaker Lionel Messi is the best player ever are making Pele nervous.

The 24-year-old broke Cesar Rodriguez's all-time scoring record for the Catalans after a hat-trick versus Granada earlier this week, which prompted many to label him the greatest footballer of all time.

Maradona refused to be drawn into the best player ever debate, but made clear that Messi's recent exploits are troubling Pele.

"It's not for me to say who is the best or the worst. I have always said a thousand times to leave Messi in peace," Maradona told reporters on Friday.

"Above everything else, the good thing when we talk about Messi and me is that there is a coloured man at Fifa who isn't happy that we are being discussed."

Maradona and Pele have been involved in a series of verbal battles for some time now, and most recently the Argentine slammed the Brazilian for labeling himself the "Beethoven of football".
Diego er nu meget underholdende, synes jeg :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

fidanho
Geografisk sted: Esbjerg
Har takket: 34 gange
Blevet takket: 49 gange

Indlæg af fidanho »

Hygge med Muniesa

Billede
Trust me, when i woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome, but shit happens

Visca El Barca

In his last 7 games in the Liga and the CL, Messi has scored 17 goals from 24 shots on target #fcblive [via @whoscored]
Imponerende.

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Billede

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Sid Lowes artikel om Leo og hans rekord:
Lionel Messi's achievements beyond exaggeration as another record goes

Barcelona's all-time top goalscorer at the age of 24, the Argentinian has exceeded even the wildest expectations

The first meeting Lionel Messi ever had with Pep Guardiola ended on a promise. "With me," the new Barcelona coach said, "you'll score three or four goals a game." Guardiola exaggerated for effect; the ridiculous thing is that he was not that far wrong. Leo Messi scored another hat-trick on Tuesday night. It came just a fortnight after he became the first ever player to score five in a Champions League match, and it was the 18th hat-trick of his career. Eighteen is a record. Another one.

Messi's three took him past César Rodríguez as Barcelona's all-time top scorer. Some question the validity of the record, because Paulino Alcántara – the man they called Romperredes, the net buster – got more. The problem is that Alcántara's goals, scored in competitions like the Catalan Championship between 1912 and 1927, are not classed as official; the solution is that Messi will probably end up breaking his 364-goal tally anyway. He has broken every other record going. He now has 234 official goals for Barcelona. He is 24.

Messi's goalscoring record was good before: he had scored 24 league goals in two injury-hit seasons between 2006 and 2008, averaging close to a goal every other start. But since Guardiola arrived the statistics have been barely believable. They have also been getting better. Thirty-eight in all competitions in 2008-09; 47 in 2009-10; 53 in 2010-11; 54 already this season. And it is not over yet: for Barcelona, there are still at least 13 games to go this season.

"If he carries on like this he will set records that no one will ever break, ever again," Guardiola said. "And he doesn't just score goles, he scores golazos." He doesn't just score goals, he gets assists too: 11, 10, 18 and 13 (with two months left) in the league in each of the last four seasons.

There was a nice symmetry about the goal that took Messi past César's record. Controlling the ball with his first touch, he lobbed gently it over the goalkeeper and into the net: it was impossible not to be reminded of the very first he got for Barcelona against Albacete, at the same end. Recently, Messi has developed a taste for lobs. Of his 234 goals, 184 came with his left foot, 38 with his right, 10 with his head, one with his hand and one with his chest – or his heart, as Barcelona fans prefer it. His 222nd, 224th, and 231st all arrived the same way as the 233rd - with lobs.

Flashy? Not at all, insists Guardiola. "If there is a player who plays with zero adornments, it is Leo," he said, "I've never seen a stepover from him, or a [pointless] flick: he is the ultimate in effectiveness."

There is a simplicity about Messi's brilliance; a relentlessness too. If it feels like he has been talked about a lot recently it is because he has broken long-standing milestones, that oblige you to stop and take a look: last week he became the youngest player ever to reach 150 goals in La Liga. Yet what the consistency of his brilliance actually achieves much of the time is to make the extraordinary routine. Just another wonderful Messi goal: like walking past a thousand-year old ruin in Rome that, picked up and placed in Milton Keynes would have them rushing from miles around, and in the Eternal City hardly even gets noticed.

Besides, there is another problem. "I am sorry for those who have designs on the throne, but Messi is absolutely the best," Guardiola said. The Barcelona coach even likened him to Michael Jordan – a player capable of dominating his sport with ease, defining an entire era. Which is fine. But if he is so good, how can you express that? The superlatives ran out ages ago. On these pages, swearing has been tried. Or perhaps a symbol, something to signify that we have gone beyond words now.

"Don't write about him, don't try to describe him," Guardiola quite rightly said, "watch him."

Watch him and watch those numbers and their inexorable rise. The statistics are almost surreal, utterly stupid. They belong to a different era. He is on course to be the Champions League's top scorer for a fourth consecutive season. Last year he equalled the competition's best ever tally; he needs one to surpass it this year. He has already scored more goals in a season than anyone else in Spanish history. And who would bet against that 54 becoming 60 or more? At 24, in his eight seasons, Messi's record is better than the very best. At this stage, Maradona had 196, Ronaldo 153, Henry 226, Cruyff 229 and Charlton 133. George Best got 179 in 11 seasons.

No one had as many trophies at this stage of their career either: Messi has 18. He has earned them: he scored in the final of the Copa del Rey, twice scored in the final of World Club Championships and twice scored in the Champions League final. Twice. Tuesday night was only a league game and his victims were only Granada. It might have been just another hat-trick except that it took him to 234 official goals for Barcelona. More, at 24, than anyone else has ever scored.

#JeSuisSheep

kklaus
Har takket: 636 gange
Blevet takket: 1285 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

Barça have scored 600 goals in official games since Guardiola became coach (150 per season average) #fcblive [fcb] http://ow.ly/9RheB
Lionel Messi has scored 193 of the team's 600 goals under Guardiola in official games #fcblive [fcb]
Det er alligevel en del..
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Visca El Barca

Messi has improved his personal season record to 55 goals in a season by scoring in Barcelona's last 5 games #fcblive [via @infostradalive]

Surpassing the 34 goals of Ronaldo (1996-97) and himself (2009-10), Messi sets a new club record of most goals per seaso
Det er Leo som har fået målet.

#JeSuisSheep

kklaus
Har takket: 636 gange
Blevet takket: 1285 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

fidanho skrev:Hygge med Muniesa

Billede
Ikke bare hygge - det var seriøse sager de havde gang i!
Picture: Messi and Muniesa won a videogame tournament among players at the hotel on Friday http://bit.ly/GVVZ4m [via fb messi] #playstation
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

# 23
Geografisk sted: Old Trafford
Har takket: 30 gange
Blevet takket: 86 gange

Indlæg af # 23 »

Nej, nu vil jeg ikke starte en Ronaldo vs. Messi-diskussion, for den skid er slået.

Men ifølge denne artikel: http://onside.dk/nyheder/primera-divisi ... -historisk

Så kan Ronaldo blive den første spiller i Spaniens historie, der scorer mod alle de 19 hold, der er med i La Liga på en og samme sæson.

Jeg tænker bare her, om Messi ikke har gjort det? Nogle der har noget viden her?
Den største nogensinde? Ronaldinho <3 El magico!

Brombi
Har takket: 13 gange
Blevet takket: 28 gange

Indlæg af Brombi »

# 23 skrev:Nej, nu vil jeg ikke starte en Ronaldo vs. Messi-diskussion, for den skid er slået.

Men ifølge denne artikel: http://onside.dk/nyheder/primera-divisi ... -historisk

Så kan Ronaldo blive den første spiller i Spaniens historie, der scorer mod alle de 19 hold, der er med i La Liga på en og samme sæson.

Jeg tænker bare her, om Messi ikke har gjort det? Nogle der har noget viden her?
Messi er den eneste fodboldspiller som har scoret og lavet assist i samtlige turneringer i samme sæson.

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Nej, det har han vidst ikke. Sidste sæson manglede han at score mod Levante, Sporting, Málaga og Espanyol. I denne sæson mangler han at score mod Madrid, Sporting, Getafe og Espanyol. Han kan ikke nå at score mod Sporting, for dem har vi jo allerede mødt to gange. Lidt vildt at Messi ikke har scoret mod Sporting i de sidste to sæsoner! Dem har vi sgu også altid lidt problemer med.

Besvar