Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Quaresma
Geografisk sted: Zzzlummen
Har takket: 17 gange
Blevet takket: 140 gange

Re: 10 - Lionel Andrés Messi

Indlæg af Quaresma »

FCBarcelonaChr skrev:
During their stay in Paris at the beginning of the week, Lionel Messi and his girlfriend had dinner at a restaurant of Abidal. [tele5]
Shit! Is it really true?
- Karl Tanner - Fookin Legend of Gin Alley -

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Lionel Messi has scored 103 goals in his last 100 official games with Barcelona
Imponerende?.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

kklaus
Har takket: 636 gange
Blevet takket: 1285 gange

Indlæg af kklaus »

Imponerende :-)
Lionel Messi's 5 yellow cards in the league this season: 3 for handball, 1 for protesting, 1 for diving #fcblive [mundo deportivo
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Davud Villa

Indlæg af Davud Villa »

Lopezzz skrev:Billede
Flot billede;)

rummenigge
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 938 gange
Blevet takket: 178 gange

Indlæg af rummenigge »

teemuss skrev:messi vær rar at træk et gult kort på søndag med atletico madrid,så er han ude i kampen mod gijon på camp nou og det er nok den kam vi bedst kan undvære ham i han skal squ ikke vente til kampen før vi skal møde RM igen
kan i se pointen :smile:
Han hørte vidst din bøn teemus ;-)
Puyol har ikke hår på sine testikler, da hår ikke gror på stål
- Chuck Norris

Visca El Barca

MESSI: "My goal is to keep improving. It's a great pride to be named the best player in the world"

MESSI on what Pele whispered to his ear when he was handed the Ballon D'Or: "To be honest, I don't remember" WHAT A LEGEND, MESSI!

MESSI: "I'm focused on keep playing to the best of my ability and to help Argentina win things. I don't care about what people say"

MESSI: "Reality tells us winning La Liga is very difficult this year. Madrid have a huge advantage. 10pts are a lot. But we'll keep working"

MESSI: "Despite being the Copa del Rey final, playing against BIELSA and Bilbao is like any other La Liga match. They are a great team"

MESSI: "I'm happy for Marcelo BIELSA and the good things that are happening to him. I always said I'd have liked to have as a manager"

MESSI on Pep: "I don't know what he thinks for the future. We are all waiting on his decision. What we want is for him to stay. A long time"

MESSI: "My role with Barcelona is the same since Pep arrived. We have a great bunch of people. We get along perfectly. We're all friends"

MESSI: "With Argentina what we want to do is to try to enjoy playing for our country and to win"

MESSI: "I would love to trade my 3 Ballon D'Ors for a World Cup trophy in Brazil. It's my ultimate dream. I have always said that"

MESSI: "I have a dream. Something tells me I am going to win a World Cup with Argentina. If it's in Brazil, it'd be spectacular. I feel it"

MESSI: "I don't need to go to sleep to dream about winning a World Cup with Argentina. I dream awake. With my eyes wide open".

MESSI: "This is a new era. We started the qualifiers not so long ago. We have a new manager. We have to build up our team spirit"

MESSI: "My relationship with Carlitos (TEVEZ) has always been great. We never listened to those rumours saying we were enemies"

MESSI: "I'm happy for Carlitos (TEVEZ) that he is back with his club. I hope he can start playing like he can now. Wish him all the best"

MESSI on the Argie players at R. Madrid: "When we play against each other, we give everything. But then it's all back to normal"

MESSI: "When I play against R. Madrid I'm always confident I can do my best. That's my mentality ahead of those clasicos"

MESSI: "Real Madrid have a fantastic team. I don't pay attention to what MOURINHO says to the media. I only focus on their players".

MESSI on when will he play for an Argie club: "I don't know. I want to do it, but I don't know when. I'm 25 now. I'm not thinking about it"

MESSI on Argentina: "I think we have the players. In defense too. We have to find our chore team and build from there".

MESSI: "I think SABELLA is trying to find the best players for him. He uses these friendlies to observe some players too"

MESSI on LAMELA: "I've seen him playing for River Plate a few times. But I haven't seen much of him for Roma. He's a great talent"

MESSI: "I said many times, my intention is to stay in Barça. I wont be better off anywhere else. If it was up to me, I'd stay forever here"

MESSI: "Yes. I've met Shakira. She's nice". What are they expecting Lio to answer????

MESSI: "I read the newspapers when that train accident happened. It was horrible" on a train accident that killed 50 and injured 700 last wk

MESSI: "My mum (Celia) is always with me. Whatever happens. Wherever I am. She is more of a bodyguard than my father"

MESSI on his dreams for the future: "Have my own family. My kids. Like any regular person. I still don't know when I'm having kids, though"

MESSI on his football dreams: "I want to leave a mark in football. I would like to help my teams win many things for years to come"
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Qwade
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 5 gange
Blevet takket: 6 gange

Indlæg af Qwade »

Han er på vej tilbage... Hattrick igår for Argentina - hvor han normalt har det svært.. så han laver nok hattrick mod Leverkusen på onsdag! Plx Messi

Skydefinten
Geografisk sted: Frederiksberg
Har takket: 1752 gange
Blevet takket: 1029 gange

Indlæg af Skydefinten »

Messi har åbenbart en hund der ligner Puyi...
Billede
Take away his goals, you’re left with his assists. Take away his assists, you’re left with his dribbles. Take away his dribbles, and you’re left with his key passes.. And most of the time, you get all of it together in 90 minutes. Lionel Messi.

Visca El Barca

Appearances
(540) Min. Played
Goals
Assists

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Messi set to 'Muller' another record - Barcelona superstar out to emulate German legend by topping European Cup scoring charts for a fourth time
The 24-year-old has finished as top scorer in the last three editions of the Champions League and heads the pack in 2011-12 too as he closes in on yet another impressive mark

Mar 7, 2012 9:00:00 AM

By Ben Hayward | Spanish Football Editor

Lionel Messi cannot stop scoring in the Champions League. The Argentine hit nine goals in the 2008-09 competition, netted eight the following season, added 12 more last year as Barcelona claimed a second title in three seasons, and is leading the charts again this time around, with seven strikes in six games so far. Now, he has yet another record in his sights.

Still only 24, Barca's fantastic forward is the tournament's all-time leading marksman in knockout games, with 19. In addition, he has already become only the second player to finish as top scorer for three seasons running in Europe's premier club competition - be it the old European Cup or the modern-day Champions League (after German legend Gerd Muller). And should he conclude the current campaign at the summit of the charts once again in the competition, he will be only the second man to be first in the goals list on four occasions (Muller is the other) - and the first to do so in consecutive years.

Muller, the feared frontman in a Bayern team which won three European Cups in succession in the early 1970s, was the competition's leading scorer in 1972-73 (with 11 goals), 1973-74 (with eight), 1974-75 (tied with Eduard Markarov from Soviet side Ararat Yerevan) and in 1976-77 (level with Zurich's Italian striker Franco Cucinotta).

Before the German great, Portugal legend Eusebio finished as top scorer in three separate editions, sharing the honour with Benfica team-mate Jose Augusto Torres in 1964-65 (with nine goals), then ending level with Ferencvaros' Florian Albert a year later (with five) and going on to become the competition's top scorer outright in 1967-68, when the Lisbon side lost out to Manchester United in the final.

EUROPEAN CUP & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE |
TOP SCORERS THREE TIMES OR MORE

PLAYER CLUB
TOP SCORER
TOPPED SCORING CHARTS IN
Gerd Muller
Bayern Munich
4 times 72-73, 73-74, 74-75 (joint), 76-77 (joint)
Eusebio
Benfica
3 times 64-65 (joint), 65-66 (joint), 67-68
Jean-Pierre Papin
Marseille
3 times 89-90, 90-91, 91-92
Andriy Shevchenko D. Kiev/AC Milan 3 times 98-99 (joint), 2000-01, 05-06
Lionel Messi
Barcelona
3 times 08-09, 09-10, 10-11

More recently, Marseille's Jean-Pierre Papin claimed the honour three years in a row at the beginning of the 1990s, although the French forward was never an outright top scorer as he netted six in 1989-90 (to finish level with Romario, then of PSV Eindhoven), six more the following year (the same as Austria's Peter Pacult) and one more in the third campaign to tie with Benfica's Ukrainian striker Sergei Yuran.

Another Ukrainian, Andriy Shevchenko, makes this list as well. The former Ballon d'Or winner was the competition's joint-top scorer in 1998-89 with eight goals (along with Manchester United's Dwight Yorke) while still in his homeland with Dynamo Kiev. And at AC Milan, the Ukrainian topped the scoring charts outright with nine European goals in 2000-01 and 2005-06.

But Messi is set to overtake all of those as he aims to end the season as the Champions League's top scorer for a fourth season in succession. In the current edition, the Argentine already has six strikes to his name, one more than Bayern's Mario Gomez and two above Lyon's Bafetimbi Gomis.

So add to that tally tonight versus Bayer Leverkusen and Messi can celebrate not only his first Champions League goal at Camp Nou this season, as well as likely passage to the last eight of the competition, but another potential milestone in his sensational story of success, too.

Soon, the only records left to break will be his own.

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
B-Freak
Geografisk sted: Sjælland
Har takket: 618 gange
Blevet takket: 330 gange

Indlæg af B-Freak »

Med Messi's super præstation her til aften er han nu oppe på ialt 228 mål for Barca hvilket kun er 7 færre end rekorden :cool:
Senest rettet af B-Freak tors mar 08, 2012 1:03 am, rettet i alt 1 gang.
I'm not easily being pushed off course.
I'm not someone who gives up.
I'm a winner - Patrick Kluivert!

EnjoyingBarca
Har takket: 3 gange
Blevet takket: 2 gange

Indlæg af EnjoyingBarca »

Hey. Har en skrup skør ven som bilder sig selv ind at han er Real Madrid-fan, hvilket selvfølgelig betyder at Messi vs. Ronaldo diskussionen blusser op i ny og næ. Men her den anden dag, var hans argument for at Ronaldo skulle være bedst, at Messi ikke laver nært så mange hattricks som Ronaldo... Og uden at have et større overblik over det, så mindes jeg da han har lavet nogle stykker denne sæson, og ikke mindst nu 2 i CHL samt i hans to seneste kampe. så ville bare høre om der er nogen der har lidt statistik på det, så jeg forhåbentlig kan få Real-tossen til at sluge sine egne ord :) - Btw 5 mål Messi? av.

Brugeravatar
B-Freak
Geografisk sted: Sjælland
Har takket: 618 gange
Blevet takket: 330 gange

Indlæg af B-Freak »

EnjoyingBarca skrev:Hey. Har en skrup skør ven som bilder sig selv ind at han er Real Madrid-fan, hvilket selvfølgelig betyder at Messi vs. Ronaldo diskussionen blusser op i ny og næ. Men her den anden dag, var hans argument for at Ronaldo skulle være bedst, at Messi ikke laver nært så mange hattricks som Ronaldo... Og uden at have et større overblik over det, så mindes jeg da han har lavet nogle stykker denne sæson, og ikke mindst nu 2 i CHL samt i hans to seneste kampe. så ville bare høre om der er nogen der har lidt statistik på det, så jeg forhåbentlig kan få Real-tossen til at sluge sine egne ord :) - Btw 5 mål Messi? av.
altså nu har jeg ikke noget statistik på hattrick delen, men mit indtryk af Ronaldo er at han scorer mere i stimer, og falder ud i andre kampe, hvorimod Messi scorer mere stabilt og engang imellem scorer i stimer.

Dette betyder at Ronaldo laver flere hattricks, men at de samlet lavet det samme antal mål :cool:

Men hvis du kigger på topscorerlisten så ligger de pt med følgende antal mål:

Ronaldo 30
Messi 28

Men Ronaldo har lavet 10 på straffe og Messi har kun lavet 2 på straffe...

Så hvis du vil drille din ven så er stillingen

Messi 26
Ronaldo 20

Hvis man kigger på ligaen :cool:

og kigger du på CL topscorerlisten efter i aften ser den således ud:

Messi 12
Ronaldo 4

Så der er rigeligt at tage af hehe :grin:
I'm not easily being pushed off course.
I'm not someone who gives up.
I'm a winner - Patrick Kluivert!

# 23
Geografisk sted: Old Trafford
Har takket: 30 gange
Blevet takket: 86 gange

Indlæg af # 23 »

Jeg forstår helt konkret ikke det der straffesparkssnak om at fordi Ronaldo scorer flere mål på straffe, har de ikke samme værdi. Hvis det var så nemt at score på straffe, så havde Messi jo ikke brændt sit straffespark mod Sevilla, vel? Det er altså belastende at høre på, at Ronaldos bedrifter skal være diskutable. Det kræver jo forhelvede stadigvæk et vis talent at være så sikker på straffe, som Ronaldo har været.

Men på den anden side, nu skal I ikke tro, at jeg anser Ronaldo bedre som Messi, for det er Ronaldo ikke. Ronaldo er inderlig fantastisk fodboldspiller, men desværre for ham bliver han overgået af to endnu bedre spiller i hans primetid af hhv. Messi og Iniesta. Så nu skal I ikke råbe, at jeg anser Ronaldo bedre end Messi, for det gør jeg så sandelig ikke.

Men det er virkelig irriterende at høre på, at fordi Ronaldo har scoret så mange mål på straffe, så er han reelt set ikke den værdige topscorer.

Jeg vil næsten vædde med, at hvis Ronaldo havde lavet samme præstation som Messi i aften, ville der stadigvæk være nogle kritikere. Jeg synes inderligt, det er belastende at høre på. I stedet burde vi bare nyde, at vi på samme tidspunkt har så fantastiske fodboldspillere rundt omkring i fodboldverdenen.
Den største nogensinde? Ronaldinho <3 El magico!

ulrich
Har takket: 275 gange
Blevet takket: 147 gange

Indlæg af ulrich »

Messi er nu på 48 mål, 20 assists i 42 kampe for Barcelona i denne sæson.

De stats er jo nok til at bringe endnu en ballon i hus.

Besvar