Tidernes Barca-legender

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Re: Guardiola

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Puyol: "Last week, we all still thought Pep would continue. It's a sad moment, but we respect and understand his decision." #fcblive

Puyol: "The press can invent a lot of things, but this dressing-room is united and has always stood by Guardiola." #fcblive

Puyol: "We didn't expect Pep's decision, wanted him to stay. We thank him for all he has given us. He marked a before and after in football"
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 321 gange
Blevet takket: 1170 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

[youtube]q8YiUVdks-M[/youtube]

vamosbarca

Indlæg af vamosbarca »

barca skal ikke ændre spillestil,det her er f.c.barcelona og her går man ikke på kompromi med klubbens inderste filosofi,man kan lave justeringer og det skal man osse men ikke sælge sin sjæl som madrid gjorde bare at få morinho.
Jeg håber tito holder fast i konceptet men osse tilføre det ny muligheder, inspiration o.s.v
og så skal vi sælge villa og affelay og købe en klasseangriber men mange mål i støvlerne,en venstreback og en midterforsvarsspiller.Såer vi godt rustet til næste sæson. :smile:
håber i forstår mig og hvis ikke er det osse i orden.
ps:mit hjerte græder stadig over peps afgang. :sørgelig:

Visca El Barca

Chelsea representatives are expected to meet Guardiola in the next few days to see whether he can finally be persuaded to join them. [dtele]
Puha, jeg håber virkelig ikke det bliver en realitet. Han skal ikke til den klamme klub!.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Lad os lige se nogle stats over hans karriere i Barca. Det er, som sagt, nærmest surrealistisk, det han har evnet at præsetere som træner. Prøv at se her f.eks.

PEP GUARDIOLA'S TOTAL NUMBERS

- Matches: 242

- Victories: 175

- Draws: 46

- Defeats: 21

- Goals scored: 618 (2,55 per match)

- Goals conceded: 178 (0,73 per match)

- Winning % : 72,31%

PEP GUARDIOLA IN LA LIGA

- Titles: 2008/09, 2009/10 and 2010/11

- Matches: 148

- Victories: 113

- Draws: 24

- Defeats: 11

- Winning % in 08-09: 71%

- Winning % in 09-10: 81,5%

- Winning % in 10-11: 78,9%

- Winning % in 11-12: 73,5%

PEP GUARDIOLA IN THE KING'S CUP

- Titles: 2008/09

- Matches: 30

- Victories: 21

- Draws: 6

- Defeats: 3

PEP GUARDIOLA IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

- Titles: 2008/09 i 2010/11

- Matches: 52

- Victories: 31

- Draws: 15

- Defeats: 6

PEP GUARDIOLA: Other competitions (European Super Cup, Spanish Super Cup, Club World Cup)

- Spanish Super Cup Titles: 2009/10, 2010/11 and 2011/12

- European Super Cup Titles: 2009/10 and 2011/12

- Club World Cup Titles: 2009/10 and 2011/12

- Matches: 12

- Victories: 10

- Draws: 1

- Defeats: 1

Det er fulstændig latterligt, at han kun har 11 nederlag over 4 år i La Liga.

At hans dårligste resultat i C.L er en Semi finale plads, og at han har formået at vinde turneringen 2 gange på 4 år.

Prøv at se hvor mange mål hans hold har scoret, hvor få de har lukket ind. Det er på alle måder imponerende, og ikke noget man lige kan præstere igen. Hvis Titos Barca kan præstere tilnærmelsesvis det samme som Peps Barca, så vil jeg være en glad mand.

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Reader Submission: This is not an end, but a beginning
Posted at: 01:00 on Saturday, April 28, 2012 Category: Opinion Pieces, totalBarca Written by: totalBarca
Reader Submission: This is not an end, but a beginning

totalBarça received this opinion piece from shubhi1culegirl after head coach Pep Guardiola’s announcement that he will leave the team after this season. Her story encompasses what many culés are feeling at this moment. In an effort to better bring the FC Barcelona community together in this bittersweet time, we decided to share it with the rest of our readers.

When Pep Guardiola leaves Barça, it will be a sad day for any culé, myself included. We culés have more to be thankful for from Pep than we even realize. Pep made Barça what it is today. He perfected the style of play his predecessors had only imagined. He took to the team, like any true culé, when it wasn’t in that good of shape and he turned around the fortunes of FC Barcelona.

At first, it was called good luck, then a good phase, a good season, good seasons, and then it finally became an era – the era of FC Barcelona and the era of Pep Guardiola.

Pep gained the club worldwide recognition. He earned the team the “Best Club Team in the World” badge. He enthralled fans with manitas and made us giddy with joy through the throng of titles we won in these years with him. Admit it, Barça’s playing style had always been beautiful, but Pep made it beautiful and efficient. Without Pep, people wouldn’t be saying words like, “The Champions League trophy is in a long-term relationship with Barcelona,” or that “They’re the best team I’ve ever seen in my entire life.” Wearing a Barça kit had always been a matter of pride, but I don’t think anyone will disagree with me when I say that wearing that blaugrana jersey now, no matter what the number on the back, makes you want to walk with your head held high and a skip in your step.

The uncertainty of winning or losing slowly transformed into this confidence that the team had it in the bag. Losses became less frequent, so much so that people started assuming that Barça versus any other team would be meaningless because the Catalans would win. I wouldn’t call this overconfidence, rather these are natural assumptions based on the team’s recent record. Pep took fans from a “Woah, we won it!” to “Of course we won it!” attitude.

What has Pep done for me, personally? He introduced me to FC Barcelona. I am a recent culé – very recent. If people want to call me a bandwagon-er, then so be it. But I have truly come to love this club and everyone associated with it deeply. I respect the players’ playing style; I am ecstatic when they win and feel determined to support them when they don’t. I wasn’t even into football before I started watching Barça. Something about Pep’s approach to football and the players’ determination to materialize it on the pitch got me hooked. Before I knew it, I was in it for life.

If culés all over the world are grateful to Pep, then I am even more so. He changed my life from thousands of miles away, and not unintentionally. I like to think that Pep and the players took it as a mission to get more and more people to recognize this strangely advanced style of football, one that took years to develop and even more to master. I believe that he wanted to introduce football fans and even people oblivious to it all (read: me) to a brand of football that would be different than what other teams played. He wanted the world to see and recognize the power of beautiful football that relied not on rigorous defending, but on keeping the ball. Not on counterattacking, but on free-flowing football. And he did it successfully. He made us see that this was the way football was meant to be played.

So, thank you Pep, for your words of wisdom and your true culé heart, for your attachment to everything Barça to your never say die attitude. Thank you for everything. You are truly, truly an inspiration for me, for all cules, for all football fans, and even those who aren’t football fans. You leave a great legacy for this club and enormous shoes for Tito to fill.

As for Tito, since he has been with Pep every step of the way I’m sure he understands our team just as much as Pep does. I believe that he too will give it his all, will go all the way to carry forward the legacy of this great football club, this great family. It might be hard for many of us to imagine a Barça without Pep, it is for me, but we must not let that hinder our support for Tito. We must get behind him like we got behind Pep and trust him to make Barça even greater than it is. It will be hard. We will fumble, but then, who doesn’t? All we need to do is hold on tight to our passion and support this team more than we ever did before.

So Pep, if you’re out there, I want to express my gratitude to you from the bottom of my heart. It’s been a hell of a ride with you and to say that I have enjoyed every minute of it would be an understatement. I wish you all the best for your future. I know whatever you decide to do, you will find success everywhere.

Tito, I wish the very best of luck to you. May you lead this club, our club, to even more glory. Just know that all culés, support you wholeheartedly. Feel the support of millions of hearts pumping blue and red.

And to all my fellow culés: Hold on tight, the ride has just begun.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/opinion- ... z1tKzlFCpU

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Karanka (assistant Madrid): "Guardiola leaving Barça? The Liga existed and will exist without him. His numbers are there, but he's history."

Tw Eladio Parames (personal spokesman Mourinho): "Well done, Aitor Karanka! Why paying tribute? Guardiola just left a club." [@realeladio]
De viser gang på gang ders klasse.

#JeSuisSheep

Brugeravatar
Lopezzz
Geografisk sted: Babylon
Har takket: 1716 gange
Blevet takket: 1141 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lopezzz »

http://www.fcbarcelona.dk/component/con ... lerne.html
Når jeg læser den sidste afsnit hvor han fik stor opmærksomhed, klap på skulderen osv. så tolker jeg det som om
han har fortalt spillerne at han kommer tilbage næste år og at de tager det med ro.
Det bliver godt nok spændende når vi nærmer os afslutningen af 12/13 sæsonen.
MDCCCXCIX

Jbninc

Indlæg af Jbninc »

Lopezzz skrev:http://www.fcbarcelona.dk/component/con ... lerne.html
Når jeg læser den sidste afsnit hvor han fik stor opmærksomhed, klap på skulderen osv. så tolker jeg det som om
han har fortalt spillerne at han kommer tilbage næste år og at de tager det med ro.
Det bliver godt nok spændende når vi nærmer os afslutningen af 12/13 sæsonen.
Det ville godt nok være respektløst overfor Villanova, hvis det scenarie udspiller sig. Det lyder meget usandsynligt.

Madbassen
Geografisk sted: Valby
Har takket: 156 gange
Blevet takket: 49 gange

Indlæg af Madbassen »

Medmindre, at det hele tiden har været planen og Vilanova er indforstået med, at han holder skansen i et år? :glad:
Soci nummer 122.432

Barça - RCD Espanyol 1-0 (Z. Ibrahimović pen.)
F.C. København - Barça 1-1 (L. Messi)
Barça - Arsenal F.C. 3-1 (L. Messi, Xavi H., L. Messi pen.)
Barça - Real Madrid C.F. 2-1 (J. Mathieu, L. Suarez)

Alias-A
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 39 gange
Blevet takket: 78 gange

Indlæg af Alias-A »

Visca El Barca skrev:
Karanka (assistant Madrid): "Guardiola leaving Barça? The Liga existed and will exist without him. His numbers are there, but he's history."

Tw Eladio Parames (personal spokesman Mourinho): "Well done, Aitor Karanka! Why paying tribute? Guardiola just left a club." [@realeladio]

Jeg er målløs..
93' Iniesta

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 321 gange
Blevet takket: 1170 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

During yesterday's press call, Guardiola's agent got calls from Inter, Milan, Tottenham and Man Utd asking about future availability. [md]

Brugeravatar
zqa
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 178 gange
Blevet takket: 597 gange

Indlæg af zqa »

Jeg håber, at han vælger United, hvis de da altså får brug for ham. Meeen, jeg håber allermest, at han tager ét-eller to års pause, og så kommer til Barcelona igen.
#jesuisSheep

Madbassen
Geografisk sted: Valby
Har takket: 156 gange
Blevet takket: 49 gange

Indlæg af Madbassen »

Alias-A skrev:
Visca El Barca skrev:

Jeg er målløs..
Conte (coach Juventus): "Guardiola's Barça have been an example. If you want to play football, you only need to watch them."

Unai Emery (coach Valencia) "In 4 years, Guardiola has proven his skills by teaching us an almost new dimension of football."

Bielsa: "Guardiola's exit is a huge loss for football. He added a touch of brilliance to this sport. What he has done is unforgettable."

Der er dog heldigvis andre, der har hovedet lidt bedre skruet sammen :)
Soci nummer 122.432

Barça - RCD Espanyol 1-0 (Z. Ibrahimović pen.)
F.C. København - Barça 1-1 (L. Messi)
Barça - Arsenal F.C. 3-1 (L. Messi, Xavi H., L. Messi pen.)
Barça - Real Madrid C.F. 2-1 (J. Mathieu, L. Suarez)

11Barca11

Indlæg af 11Barca11 »

Det gør ondt i mit Visca Barca hjerte at Pep stopper i klubben efter sommer.

Jeg synes vi fans skal gøre noget så vi kan få ham til at blive. Er der nogen herfra som har kontakter til diverse fanklubber i Barcelona.?
Fordi jeg tænkte på, om vi skulle samle et par tusind Barcelona fans fra DK og tage til Barcelona og mødes med de andre fans derfra og lave en demonstration på vej til hjemmekampen mod Espanyol som er den sidste hjemmekamp i sæson.

Hvad siger i.?

Besvar