Ibrahim 'Ibi' Afellay

Diskussion vedr. spillere fra andre klubber

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

LuisEnrique

Re: 20 - Ibrahim 'Ibi' Afellay

Indlæg af LuisEnrique »

han fik ikke meget tid på banen mod arsenal, men på den korte tid syns jeg alligevel at han viste gode takter og har klart forbedret sig siden han kom.. jeg har været lidt efter ham, det tilstår jeg gerne, så jeg er kun glad for at min frygt har vist sig at være ubegrundet.

Brugeravatar
Alchemist
Geografisk sted: Århus
Har takket: 15 gange
Blevet takket: 6 gange

Indlæg af Alchemist »

Interview med Ibi efter kampen i går:

[youtube]FKmn7Xn_K90[/youtube]

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Et godt interview med Ibi, han virker meget sympatisk, ydmyg men samtidig har han stor tiltro til sine evner. Haaber i finder interviewet om vores "nye" hollaender interessant.
'Patient' Ibrahim Afellay Confident He'll Succeed At Barcelona
Ibrahim Afellay has told Goal.com that he's confident he'll succeed at Barcelona, but that he needs to be patient.
By Wout Stravers, Goal.com NL

Ibrahim Afellay has yet to play his first full game since joining Barcelona this winter, but the midfielder isn't too worried about his lack of playing time. "I realise that I play in one of the best teams ever," said the midfielder to Goal.com. Afellay joined Barcelona on the cheap in January and his move to Spain was like a dream come true. The former PSV skipper has so far played 97 minutes in La Liga and has also featured in the Champions League and Copa del Rey.

He joined his team-mates from the Dutch national side earlier this week for the upcoming Euro 2012 qualifiers against Hungary. Afellay doesn't think his move to Barcelona has had an impact on his status at Oranje. "I'm not the type of person to voice his opinion on these kinds of things. I'm now a Barcelona player and that's it," said the Barcelona player. Everything seems so simple for Afellay at his new club, but he admits that it's not all that easy. "Playing seven minutes for Barcelona is more valuable than getting playing time at every other club."

"I was supposed to come on when it was still 1-1 in the game against Arsenal," continued Afellay, who eventually came off the bench later on because of the quickfire goals which followed. "The fact that the coach is willing to play me in such an important game proves that I'm on the right track, even though I arrived here only a few months ago."

Afellay looks more relaxed and comfortable speaking to the press than during his days with PSV and the midfielder feels proud that he's being recognised in Barcelona. "There's nothing more fulfilling than making somebody happy by giving them my signature. People often ask for a picture when I'm having dinner somewhere. They are often honoured that you're having dinner there."

From the Stratumseind to La Rambla. Two completely different worlds. There are also huge differences between playing at PSV and wearing the jersey of Barcelona. "There's always someone available here to receive the ball. Players are already moving before you've even controlled the ball. Everybody is looking to get the ball. People often blamed me at PSV that I ran too much with the ball, but I really didn't have much more options.

"The best thing about Barcelona is that everybody is very normal. That's very helpful to me. And of course, they're all great players. Everybody is doing their utmost to help me out and to make me feel at home. Most players don't speak English, but they're always looking to have a little conversation. Those kinds of things are important to me."

The club's icon is also the best player in the world. Lionel Messi was one of Afellay's idols when he still played at PSV, but they're team-mates now."He doesn't speak any English, but the language of football is universal. My Spanish is already improving, so things are starting to go easier. What do I like about him? That he's very down to earth. Sometimes you see players walking around like they're all that, but I prefer the more 'normal' players.

"I'm taking one step at a time in my career. I was with PSV ever since I was 17 years old. It's important that you're always willing to learn new things. You're never done learning. Not as a human being and certainly not as a footballer. I've always had the belief that I could make it. That's the most important thing, even though it's not something you have to speak out loud. I've been with Barcelona for only three months and I'm positive about the future. I'm only 24 years old now and there's still plenty of room for improvement. Patience is crucial both in the footballing world and in real life."

Mattieboy

Indlæg af Mattieboy »

Jeg synes han virker lovende, og han burde få mere spilletid!

Iraqi-Culé

Indlæg af Iraqi-Culé »

Han er med i startopstillingen mod Ungarn.

Madbassen
Geografisk sted: Valby
Har takket: 156 gange
Blevet takket: 49 gange

Indlæg af Madbassen »

Og han har lige scoret målet til 0-2 ;)

JonasV
Geografisk sted: Lige ved og næsten
Har takket: 1393 gange
Blevet takket: 1843 gange

Indlæg af JonasV »

Bum.

[youtube]3fysNidNDYc[/youtube]

Afellay99

Indlæg af Afellay99 »

godt mål

Brugeravatar
Jurij
Geografisk sted: Århus
Har takket: 157 gange
Blevet takket: 24 gange

Indlæg af Jurij »

Afellay99 skrev:godt mål
Ikke bare godt. Det er fantastisk. Han tæmmer en hård og høj bold, og sender den ud foran sig, og så hugger han til den med et vristspark, placeret perfekt. Jeg har svært ved at finde ud af om det hele var planlagt, eller om det bare fungerer ved en tilfældighed.

Iraqi-Culé

Indlæg af Iraqi-Culé »

Godt placeret - i det lukket hjørne og med venstrebenet. Smukt.

Brugeravatar
Nidzo7
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 48 gange
Blevet takket: 17 gange

Indlæg af Nidzo7 »

Dejlig kasse fra ibi, det kunne Bojan godt lærer lidt af ;)

Squix

Indlæg af Squix »

Kunne ikke lade være med at bemærke "33 Internationals 3 Goals" Det er sgu' ikke en sprængende statistik. Men så alligevel, 33 landsholdskampe som 24 årig, det er alligevel halv mange.

Afellay99

Indlæg af Afellay99 »

mener tilgengæld det er 3 rigtig gode mål :D! han scorede vidst 2 mod svergie

Brugeravatar
abx
Geografisk sted: Fezbjerg
Har takket: 2265 gange
Blevet takket: 656 gange

Indlæg af abx »

Must see gutter!

En highlight video med alle Affelays præstationer fra kampen mod Ungarn. se speiclet den i 20. sek virkelig godt!!

[youtube]1zWrPyvf6iU[/youtube]

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Han er focking hurtig. Det er jo vanvittigt!

Besvar