Diskussion om den La Liga og andre spanske klubber

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

kklaus
Har takket: 632 gange
Blevet takket: 1283 gange

Re: FC Barcelona

Indlæg af kklaus »

Blaugrana92 skrev:
Culé skrev:Hey, hvad foregår der på TV2 for os der ikke kan tage andet end statsradiofoniens kanaler. :roll:
I second that. Hvem er Bo og hvad kan Bo og hvorfor er Bo Bo?
Bo var med i Go' Morgen Danmark (sammen med en Atletico fan, der ikke turde tage sin trøje på). Har du været med i Go' Morgen Danmark?
Giv mig min sko tilbage, røv!

Brugeravatar
Culé
Geografisk sted: København
Har takket: 3 gange
Blevet takket: 35 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Culé »

Tænkte på om der er nogen der ligger inde med klubbens "Club statuses"?

EDIT: En hurtig google søgning leder mig til følgende,

http://media2.fcbarcelona.com/media/ass ... 911494.pdf

men er der nogen der ligger med en opdateret?

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Blaugrana92 skrev:
Culé skrev:Hey, hvad foregår der på TV2 for os der ikke kan tage andet end statsradiofoniens kanaler. :roll:
I second that. Hvem er Bo og hvad kan Bo og hvorfor er Bo Bo?
Bo er Hansen, han var hos Go morgen DK sammen med 6'erens kommentatorer, Thomas Gravgaard, som åbenbart er inkarneret Atleti fan. Han omtalte dem som vi.

De havde fokus på kampen idag, Bo virkede som en hyggelig fætter som nævnt. Gravgaard har åbenbart været lidt af en badass tidligere, kom jeg frem til. Bo sagde vi vinder 2-1, så det kan ikke gå galt.

Gravgaard havde en gammel trøje med, som han ikke turde tage på, fordi de gange han havde den på, tabte Atleti. Bo og værten insisterede dog på, at han skulle iføre sig den. Bo er en beslutsom fyr , han skal nok få ham til at tage den på og vupti vi vinder.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

emo
Geografisk sted: Fyn/Odense
Har takket: 365 gange
Blevet takket: 805 gange

Indlæg af emo »

Jeg mødte en gang Bo i toget. Jeg kan kun tilslutte mig resten, han er en hyggelig fætter.
Allez...

Brugeravatar
Culé
Blevet takket: 35 gange
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Culé »

Håbløst projekt at forsøge at lave et sådant hold, men hold da op et hold alligevel... :cool:

http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Kommentar/Marc ... 155250.htm

Brugeravatar
Platon
Blevet takket: 9 gange

Indlæg af Platon »

I øvrigt varmer de ovre på DR videre op til i aften med et klip fra den sidste runde i 1994 http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Fodbold/Primer ... 234958.htm

Visca El Barca

Bartomeu (president): "We couldn't win any major trophy. We've been working on a new project for weeks now. There will be profound changes."
Er det ikke noget nyt? Han har sikkert, at der vil vaere nogle tilfoejelser, men det her noget andet synes.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Brombi
Har takket: 13 gange
Blevet takket: 28 gange

Indlæg af Brombi »

Hvad med et præsidentvalg?

Blaugrana92
Har takket: 1274 gange
Blevet takket: 1763 gange

Indlæg af Blaugrana92 »

Brombi skrev:Hvad med et præsidentvalg?
Præcis. Der er sgu ingen der har sat nogle krydser ud for Bartomeu. Det var Rosell der blev valgt og Bartomeu der sad på sin post på grund af Sandro. Han burde slet ikke være præsident. Vores præsident er en vi vælger - ikke en der samler depechen op når den bliver tabt af en anden.

Visca El Barca

Brombi skrev:Hvad med et præsidentvalg?
Gid det var saadan. Bartomeu fik foraeret posten, han giver ikke slip paa den.

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Ikke enig i det meste han skriver, men han har enkelte gode pointer synes jeg. Isaer dem om ledelsen. Det virker vitterlig som om, der sidder folk i ledelsen, som har den opfattelse, at en traener ikke har noget at sige vedr. spillerkoeb og salg.

Neymar's arrival was the beginning of Barcelona's downfall

FEATURED

EDITORIAL

May 17, 2014 10:10:00 PM

The Brazilian's on-pitch performances are not to blame for the trophyless season, but he is the representation of a club that desperately needs to rediscover itself

COMMENT
By Paul Macdonald

It’s immensely difficult to plan, create and execute the greatest football team of the modern era. It’s even more difficult to destroy that vision in 12 months. But Barcelona have somehow managed it, and the degeneration picked up pace from the moment Neymar swaggered into Catalunya.

The Brazilian is not to blame for this disaster. He made a concerted effort to adapt his game to an entirely new way of playing, and had he not suffered injury problems his narrative in this debacle may have been altogether more satisfying. But he is the personification of Barcelona in the role of the conformist. Adhering to the conventional, the doctrine by which others abide.

No longer ‘Mes que un club’; now, any old club.

Even before considering what an unequivocal misadventure the specifics of the transfer proved to be, at face value it was an endeavour not to improve the team but appease sponsors and fulfil the egos of certain high-ranking officials. Neymar, through no fault of his own, became a bystander in a narcissistic power play, as everything that Barca stood for, arguably for the first time in a decade, became a secondary consideration to revenue generation.
Barcelona Seasonal Stats

Money drives everything, of course it does. But Barca do it differently, don’t they? It says so right there in the slogan. Not so, not now.

The first warning sign was the uneasy partnership with Qatar that meant a sponsor on the jersey for the first time. From there the path from righteousness towards self-aggrandising rhetoric moved all too swiftly. A club that dealt with its issues with class and integrity fast descended into a duplicitous organisation.
Neymar’s deal meant no centre-back was brought in - another season where the glaringly obvious weak point of the team was not addressed. Neymar is a marketing superstar first, footballing superstar next, and it was too easy for the club to strengthen brand synergy with Nike rather than bring in a player who does uncivilised things like tackle, header, and block. Things that Carles Puyol used to do rather well.

It came in the midst of decisions made with dubious ethics. Before his heartbreaking passing Tito Vilanova’s initial illness was not particularly well-handled, nor was the thrusting of Jordi Roura into a position he openly admitted he did not desire, stating he was ‘just there to do his job’. Eric Abidal’s send-off was ill-judged, given the defensive situation, coupled with the fact he has performed to a high standard with Monaco this season. Victor Valdes, a player who breathes Barca, was suitably disillusioned that he opted to leave.

The Camp Nou redevelopment project, spending €600m to increase capacity and corporate seating at a time when the stadium has been less than half full before Atletico Madrid’s arrival on Saturday, may come across in a practical sense as a means to an end in terms of future revenues. But it’s hard to shake that, just like the tickertape arrival of Neymar, it’s a vanity project for men in suits to attach their legacy to.

And perhaps most gallingly, Neymar is the antithesis to the Barcelona project. La Masia and its ideals mean development of talent from a young age, cultivated to play a certain way. That’s not to say that Barca shouldn’t sign top talents, but an attacking player, renowned for his individuality, wasn’t what was needed to retain continuity.

And now, current president Josep Maria Bartomeu promises a summer of renovation, not revolution. “From Monday we begin to execute the projects [Andoni] Zubizarreta has been working on. There are some players who know they will not continue. There will be deep changes."

Tata Martino has been caught in the crossfire. He confirmed post-match that he will be first to depart - another Sandro Rosell decision that has spectacularly backfired.

For Rosell, read Neymar. They are kindred spirits in this debate, and they will be remembered for the season when the greatest Barca came to an abrupt end. Only one has the chance to makes amends, and next year the Brazilian might be the World Cup-winning signing that resets the situation. He needs it. Barca, need it.

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

And Bartomeu revealed further changes were just around the corner.

"Now comes a time for deep changes," the Barca president said after the game. "Sunday will be a day of reflection and on Monday we'll meet and make decisions.

"There are many things we have already decided and we'll start announcing our decisions soon."

Bartomeu said he understands the frustrations of socios after the Catalans failed to end the season with a major trophy.

"I understand the disappointment of the socios," he said. "They are right. We haven't achieved the objectives we set. But I'd also say that we have a very good team and in a season with many problems, we have kept fighting until the end.

"Barca have very good young players who will give us a lot. This won't be a revolution, but a big renewal."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... ID=HP_BN_1
LINK:

#JeSuisSheep

Piquénbauer
Har takket: 378 gange
Blevet takket: 1616 gange

Indlæg af Piquénbauer »

Selvfølgelig burde der være et præsidentvalg! Det kommer dog ikke til at ske og det må vi leve med. Det er dog positivt at Bartomeu nu kan se at der er brug for nyt blod. Ikke mere af "vi er verdens bedste hold" som vi har skulle høre på i de sidste 3 sæsoner. 3 sæsoner hvor det i alle har været mere end tydeligt at vi ikke var verdens bedste hold og derfor havde brug for en udskiftning i truppen.

Jeg glæder mig ekstremt meget til at se hvad der kommer til at ske!
¡Madrid cabrón, saluda al campeón!

Brugeravatar
Michman
Har takket: 2 gange
Blevet takket: 637 gange

Indlæg af Michman »

Kæft det bliver en vild sommer.. Glæder mig til at se hvad der kommer til at ske.. Hvis de sælger Alexis laver jeg ufrivillig aktiv dødshjælp på dem..
Real Madrid er intet andet end et indkøbshold.
Barça - Beautiful football since 1899

Sandro Rosell - Jeg tilgiver dig ALDRIG.. Og Bartomeu du har ødelagt min klub..

Første kamp live 2/3 2014 FC Barcelona - Almería

Barca er min religion..

Brugeravatar
zqa
Har takket: 178 gange
Blevet takket: 597 gange

Indlæg af zqa »

Hey, had lige lidt mere på ledelsen. Ren agf! Sjuppiduu!
#jesuisSheep

Besvar