FC Barcelona

Diskussion om den La Liga og andre spanske klubber

Redaktører: Guardiola, Wennerberg

vamosbarca

Re: FC Barcelona

Indlæg af vamosbarca »

vi vinder ikke ligaen i år,tror vi vil se entes mallorca eller vallecano som la liga vindere :mrgreen:

Brugeravatar
FCBarcelonaChr
Geografisk sted: Odense
Har takket: 321 gange
Blevet takket: 1170 gange

Indlæg af FCBarcelonaChr »

Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of Xerez centre back David Lomban (25), whose contract at his current club expired ‪#fcblive‬

Quaresma
Geografisk sted: Zzzlummen
Har takket: 17 gange
Blevet takket: 140 gange

Indlæg af Quaresma »

Whaaat? Manden der knapt har en wikipedia-artikel på hans eget sprog? Shiat. Men fint hvis det er Vilanovas ønske.

EDIT: Aaahhh, B-holdet of course.
- Karl Tanner - Fookin Legend of Gin Alley -

Visca El Barca
Geografisk sted: Jorden
Har takket: 786 gange
Blevet takket: 403 gange

Indlæg af Visca El Barca »

Fabian Cancellara (road bicycle racer): "I prefer Barcelona over Real Madrid. Barça are more a team, Madrid is about individuals." [een]
Med denne udtalelse er han tilgivet for sit skifte væk fra Saxo Bank.
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Barcelona last season set a new all-time record of scoring in most consecutive CL games: 29 ‪#fcblive‬ Nov2009-Mar2012 [via @barcastatistics]
Lad være med at diskutere med en idiot; han tager dig ned på hans niveau, og slår dig i erfaring."

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Won most league-CL/EC doubles in history: Barcelona 4 - Ajax 3 - RealMadrid Bayern Liverpool InterMilan ManUnited 2 [via ‪#barcastatistics‬]

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Guardiola's Barcelona clean sheets per season (all comps): 23 - 31 - 30 - 32 ‪#fcblive‬ [via @barcastatistics]
Lidt sjov stats, især fordi vi alle synes forsvaret sejlede i sidste sæson.

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Carlos Bianchi (ex-coach Velez): "It's no coincidence the best Spain in history comes at the same time as the best Barça in history." [espn]

#JeSuisSheep

Quaresma
Geografisk sted: Zzzlummen
Har takket: 17 gange
Blevet takket: 140 gange

Indlæg af Quaresma »

- Karl Tanner - Fookin Legend of Gin Alley -

Visca El Barca

Barcelona's Rosell: I am no friend of Florentino Perez
The Barca supremo has come out with some controversial comments for the second time this week, with his rival Madrid president the target on this occasion
Jul 15, 2012 11:25:00 PM
By Charlie Scott

The president of Barcelona, Sandro Rosell, confessed in an interview with Ara that he is not friends with the Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez.

"I'm not a friend of Florentino. I have four of five friends in my life, no more" said Rosell.

It is not the first time Rosell has come out with some controversial quotes this week, after he labelled last season's La Liga "strange" as his side finished second behind Real Madrid.

The 48-year old confirmed that Barcelona would not change their playing style, despite losing out in the Liga title race to their bitter rivals Real Madrid last season.

"We will go back and defend the values that define the club. What our opponents could do is immaterial... Whatever happens, we'll stay firm in our choice of a model that Barcelona fans can never give up."

Rosell also spoke about how any conflict between the two clubs should be dealt with: "If it begins with the president or the institution, I will deal with it. If it comes from the sporting director, Zubi will respond. If it's Mourinho, Tito will answer; if it's Iker, then Puyol."

He also had some harsh words to say about the Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff in the interview with Ara.

"I've tried to be his friend, but he's not particularly interested. I'm a fan of Cruyff, but the man who stopped being a fan is Cruyff himself."

And finally, on the pressures of being president of one of the largest clubs in the world, Rosell said: "The only pressure I have is when my daughters' teachers call me and ask me to come in for a meeting."
KILDE: http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... tino-perez

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Her kan i læse lidt om de nye folk, som Tito har taget med sig, og skal være en del af træner-teamet de kommende to år.

Browse: Home » Getting To Know: Tito’s staff
Getting To Know: Tito’s staff
Posted at: 20:30 on Monday, July 16, 2012 Category: News Written by: doris86pl
Getting To Know: Tito’s staff

The preseason for 2012/13 has just begun for the first team of Barça. Tito Vilanova takes the reins at the helm of Barcelona from departing head coach Guardiola. We all know Tito as for the last four years he was present as an assistant on the first team’s bench. Since his appointment, Tito Vilanova has carefully chosen his assistants and co-workers. Below is an introduction to Tito’s staff, with some familiar faces, and some new.

Jordi Roura, assistant manager

Roura arrived at La Masia in the early 80s. He made his debut with the first team of FC Barcelona under Johan Cruyff in 1988, but a serious injury to his right knee in the European Super Cup against Milan in 1989 impeded his growth as a footballer. He continued his football career in Murcia and Figueres in 1991. Due to his physical problems, he decided on early retirement. His first steps as a manager were with Yokohama Flugel, along with Carles Rexach, and Terrassa, as Jordi Vinyals’ assistant. In 2009 he was part of the team of observers in Pep Guardiola’s technical staff. For the past three years Roura has had the charge of analysing Barça’s rivals.

Aureli Altimira, physical trainer

Altimira played alongside Tito and Roura at Figueres, where they managed to get the team into Spain’s first division for the first time in its history. After that, he played at Malaga and other teams in Catalunya. He’s been a fitness coach for the entire Pep era.

Àlex Garcia, Edu Pons, José Ramon de la Fuente and Yon Álvarez

Àlex Garcia, technical analyst

Garcia returns to Barça as a member of the ‘scouting’ team led by Domènec Torrent and Carles Planchart. He had previously worked for the scouting department during the 2010-11 season when he was commissioned to track Álexis Sánchez. He has coached Barça youth teams for years and has just returned to the club to join the technical analysis team. In the beginning of his coaching career, in 2002-03, Álex also worked with the spectacular generation of 87, including Cesc Fàbregas, Gerard Piqué, Leo Messi and co.

Eduard Pons, fitness coach

Edu Pons was previously the fitness coach for the FC Barcelona Juvenil A team. Before joining the blaugrana, Pons worked for Lleida, Nàstic, and Almeria.

José Ramon de la Fuente, goalkeeping coach

José Ramon de la Fuente played as a goalkeeper for Barça B in the 1994-95 season. He hung up his gloves at Écija in 2006, and began his coaching career there before going to Hércules (2008-09), Racing as assistant coach (2009-10), Nàstic (2010-11) and back to Hércules (2011-12).

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/get ... z2106tOzBW

#JeSuisSheep

ulrich
Har takket: 275 gange
Blevet takket: 147 gange

Indlæg af ulrich »

FC Barcelona - The Guardiola System 2008-2012 ||HD||

[youtube]pk1DQBruwnQ[/youtube]

Visca El Barca

Barcelona last season had the best Liga goal difference in the history of the club: +85 ‪#fcblive‬ Scored 114, Conceded 29 [via

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

Economic vice president Faus will give a press conference on the club's financial situation on Friday. More than 40M profits this year. [md]

#JeSuisSheep

Visca El Barca

#JeSuisSheep

Besvar